Director Of Sales, Sports Partnership & Entertainment Development
New York, NY
The Sports Partnership & Entertainment Development Group is seeking an Account Executive. This dynamic individual will report into the Vice President, SPED (Sports Partnership & Entertainment Development). The ideal candidate will demonstrate a high-level of skill in business development tied to brand partnerships in the Sports and Entertainment space. Responsibilities include:
• High-performer dedicated to accelerating NBCU Local multi-platform/cross-division efforts designed to grow our brand partnership base
• Develop best-in-class, content driven solutions in the sports and entertainment environments for brand partners to achieve revenue targets
• Drive revenue for the division through Strategic Initiatives and Key Sports/Entertainment Tentpoles
• Cultivate and develop relationships with key agencies and brands
• 2+ years minimum in Station/Sports/Sponsorship/Digital sales
• Clear understanding of the multi-media ecosystem, particularly digital platforms
• Bachelor's degree
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Travel required to NBC owned markets as well as Regional Agency/Clients
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Ability to work a flexible schedule and be available some evening hours as needed for client or station events
Additional Job Requirements
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Unquenchable desire to learn and grow in an ever-changing media world
• Direct client and agency contacts/relationships a plus
• Strong writing, presentation and oral communication skills, strategic planning, organization, business development
• Willingness to work collaboratively to deliver successful campaigns to our brand partners
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r797vq-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.