SportsEngine, Inc., an NBC Sports Group company and leading provider of Sport Relationship Management (SRM) software, is hiring a Platform Operations Manager to lead our Platform Operations team. This role is open to remote applicants. Applicants in the Minneapolis area have the option of working out of our Minneapolis office space. We strive to have a remote and hybrid friendly work environment, giving our employees the flexibility to choose what works best for them.
As a Platform Operations Manager you will...
• Lead 4 to 8 Platform Operations Engineers as direct reports while helping to grow their skills and careers.
• Set strategic technical direction of Platform Operations efforts across the entire SportsEngine platform.
• Align and motivate engineers as they deliver new working code daily in an agile development environment.
• Foster a culture of learning across the Platform Operations team.
• Maintain a technical roadmap for Platform Operations initiatives.
• 7+ years of professional experience in the areas of operations, infrastructure or software engineering.
• Some professional experience as an engineering manager helping others to learn, improve and grow their careers.
• Effective in a highly collaborative cross functional team environment.
• Exhibit a deep respect for building infrastructure and software sustainably using modern techniques and industry best practices.
• Experience with one or more of the following: AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform
• Experience in a continuous delivery environment.
• Ability to build consensus and a collaborative team environment.
• Experience running regular retrospectives with a focus on effective team collaboration and process improvement.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3kzyq-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.