New York, NY
Here at the NBCU News Group (NBC News, MSNBC and CNBC), we believe in diversity and more importantly, we believe in achieving equity and operating inclusively at all levels of our organization.
Our strategy demands we recruit aggressively, invest in the development of our employees and celebrate their accomplishments. As a member of the NBCU News Group Diversity, Equity and Inclusion team, you would play an important role in helping us maintain our position as an industry leader.
• Assist with content creation – write, edit, shoot material for NBC University
• Help with development of training programs
• Research and gather elements for NBC university events
• Push awareness through social media
• Track participation in NBC University events
• Assist with campus coordination and internship programs
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• At least 1+ years of experience in media, preferably news
• Must have interest in Diversity, Equity and Inclusion efforts
Additional Job Requirements:
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends.
• Sound journalistic judgment.
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills required.
• Experience working with editorial partners, other internal departments and external contacts.
• Must be detail oriented and able to work under pressure and meet multiple daily deadlines.