MPC Advertising are currently looking for an experienced Motion Design Producer to join our Production team, working alongside the Executive Producers and Creative Directors in London.
Our Producers manage all aspects of a project from liaising on the initial bid, planning and scheduling resources to working with the Creative teams to ensure the project is delivered on time, on budget and to the very highest quality. They also act as the main point of contact for the client establishing and managing this relationship to ensure we meet or exceed our client's expectations.
A key aspect of the role will be to identify and develop new business opportunities and managing new business presentations, pitching and quoting.
The individual must have proven experience in motion design and animation production, a strong creative eye and a good level of post-production knowledge, with a real enthusiasm for the work and engaging with clients.
• Ensuring the successful production and management of Motion Design projects.
• Identifying and developing new business opportunities and client relationships for motion design and animation work as well as managing new business presentations, pitching and quoting.
• Achieve set annual revenue targets.
• Managing and tracking cost efficiency of individual projects.
• Project management and allocation of resources on projects.
• Ability to bring a fresh voice and innovative ideas to the department when necessary.
• Keeping up to speed with current and future industry trends, competitors and new work coming out.
• Confident in putting pen to paper and drafting / writing treatments and pitches alongside the Creative Directors.
• A proven track record of generating new business.
• Experience of presenting and pitching.
• Previous experience of working closely with animators, motion designers and senior creatives.
• Excellent knowledge and experience of producing animation and/or motion graphics projects.
• Good technical understanding of 3D and motion design software, and the post-production pipeline.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills able to work well in a team, and with clients and senior creatives.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7kvnq-3-234-211-61-42 in your application.