Moving Picture Company
Mocap/Performance Animators (Motion Editors)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR REMOTE WORK YOU MUST RESIDE IN LONDON
• Primarily responsible for editing body motion of captured performances and integrating motion elements into the shot environment.
• Edit contacts and interaction between characters/props/environment/terrain.
• Adding finger/toe animation, staging, and performance adjustments that includes enhancing/reducing gesture and weight.
• Work with the animation Director to improve the motion and realism of the character
• Organize his work and prepare the presentation elements for the daily validations
• Ability to catch and identify technical issues.
• Camera Work
• Export animation in Maya or library
• Proven experience using Motion Builder in a similar position;
• Ability to analyze organic movement, weight, and fluidity;
• Excellent knowledge of animation in Motion Builder and Story mode;
• Knowledge of visual effects is an asset.
• Sharp eyes for motion, timing and posture.
• Ability to interpret a storyboard, animated or static;
• Team player;
• Experience working with motion-captured performance/animations.
• Excellent ability to adapt to change;
• Open to constructive criticism;
• Ability to work with tight deadlines;
• Good communication skills.
• Background in using Linux and Maya is a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyk32k-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.