Senior Systems Engineer
Los Angeles, CA
Our Editorial/Data I/O team serves as a key link between our clients, our in-house production teams, and the artists around the globe working on our Virtual Production projects.
• Overseeing ingestion and processing of incoming and outgoing client material.
• Running client and internal screening room review sessions
• File system management and organization.
• Previous experience working in a client-facing environment.
• Previous experience in an editorial environment, preferably in visual effects
• Previous experience on a film set.
• Proven organizational experience
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Experience with Linux
• Knowledge of Avid, Premiere, and/or QTake
• Experience with a variety of film and HD formats
• Strong technical background and experience
• Most of all we are looking for a candidate with passion, patience, and a willingness to learn.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
• Must be dependable, on-time and a hard worker
• Should be detail oriented and capable of working independently and as a team
• Ability to follow written and verbal instruction
• Good judgment and problem-solving skills