Los Angeles, CA
MPC LA is currently in search of a Client Services Representative/Runner to join its Front of House Team.
Our ideal candidate has catering, banquet and reception experience, in addition to excellent customer service skills. Our Client Services Team work hours are based on business activity, therefore flexibility is a must as Team Member work shifts will range from morning to evening.
We are looking for candidates who have a strong interest in the world of VFX and who are determined to grow within our Studio. Many of our artists and production staff began their career at MPC as a Client Services Rep/Runner, so we are looking to add to our pool of Rising Stars.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Coordinate food and beverage service for clients
• Plan and purchase food for client meals and snacks
• Maintain and stock kitchen supplies, shopping and ordering restock as needed
• Assist in preparation and service for client sessions and meetings
• Place and pick up food orders quickly
• Accurately order meals for clients and staff; track receipts and input them into the receipt management tool
• Monitor the bays for overall tidiness and upkeep; maintain supplies for client and talent use
• Work closely with Producers and Client Services Manager, assisting with various duties as needed
• Act as back up to Front Desk, greeting clients and answering multi-line phone system while rolling calls to the appropriate departments/employees
• Exude an ''all hands on deck'' attitude for Studio and client events
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• 1+ years' experience in catering, banquet, customer service, and/or reception
• Must be comfortable working with people and enjoy interacting, while remaining focused on individual job responsibilities
• Must possess a valid US driver's license to assist with picking up groceries and/or food orders
• Proficiency with MS Word and Excel required
• Engaging interpersonal skills
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Resourceful self-starter with a strong work ethic, and able to work in an evolving environment
• Able to work a flexible schedule, with the availability to work different shifts and variable hours
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx36nz-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.