We are currently looking for a Lead CG Artist with experience in creating high-end 3D VFX for Advertising projects.
• Works closely with the CG Supervisor/Head of CG to lead the team in the creation of innovative 3D VFX.
• Complete visually stunning and photo-real visual effects for high-end advertising, on time and to specification
• Nurture junior talent within the CG department including teaching, training, and helping with technical and creative problems
• Previous experience as a team leader with strong motivational and initiative qualities.
• Good teamwork and excellent communication skills within the VFX team and with Producers, Director, and clients
• Knowledge of advanced 3D modeling, rendering, animation, texturing, lighting, shading, effects, and rigging
• Expert level Maya and/or Houdini
• Advanced rendering skills with a clean, modern aesthetic (Arnold preferred)
• Familiarity with pipeline issues and a typical post-production environment
• Expertise in general compositing principles (Nuke)
• Strong aesthetic sensibility and good use of color
• A knack for visual exploration of abstract concepts
• Very creative and design-oriented
• Self-motivated problem solver
• Additional experience in broadcast or feature films production is a benefit
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g338b4-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.