Academy @ The Focus is the learning and development team that develops up and coming artists ready to step into a exciting career in VFX, as well as support current artists to master their skill set the world's leading VFX Studios including Mikros, Mr.X, MPC Film and MPC Episodic. This role will support the delivery of the global L&D Strategy to efficiently and effectively deliver show ready early career talent to our studios.
The Admissions Coordinator serves as the initial point of contact for the Technicolor Academies in the EMEA, Canada and USA. You will maintain contact with prospective students and applicants, answering questions, and referring applicants to appropriate resources.
You will manage receipt and tracking of application materials and documents during the application and registration process; schedule admissions interviews for applicants and work collaboratively and communicates directly with the Academy Managers during the admissions and registration processes.
After students complete their courses, you will also act as a liaison between the Academy and The Focus recruitment team to align graduates against open vacancies in one of the many technicolor studios.
The Admissions Coordinator will also report regularly, as requested, to The Focus recruitment team regarding admissions activities, numbers of inquiries, and status of applications
Other tasks include, but not limited to:
• Prepare admissions reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
• Administer department-specific tests to candidates as part of the application process
• Data entry when required
• Accept new tasks as they arise and constantly explore opportunities to grow within the organization
Admissions Coordinator Essentials:
• Clear confidant communicator. Must be comfortable speaking/presenting to individuals and small groups
• Ability to work independently and part of a team
• Adept in skillfully juggling tasks and monitoring target enrollment numbers
• Organized and customer focused
• Strong attention to detail
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, and Outlook
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re8m80-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.