We are looking for CG Generalists to join our Shanghai studio for upcoming projects, helping to create CG to the highest standard across a wide variety of projects, from creative and award-winning advertisements, stunning game trailers to movie work.
We are looking for generalists with a proven track record in commercials, TV or Film, who is comfortable taking on a range of tasks independently or as part of a team. Candidates with a strong set of broad skills, along with a preferred specialized discipline are highly desirable.
• Asset creation (modelling, texturing, look dev)
• Lighting (matching real world scenarios and setting up CG lighting)
• Scene assembly
• Basic compositing to ensure correct hand off to 2D
• Working in coordination with both 3D and 2D VFX artists to ensure MPC standards are maintained at all times
• Managing workloads to deliver on time, even with tight deadline
• Understanding of CG techniques and technologies
• Knowledge of the VFX and associated pipelines
• Skills in modelling, texturing, shading, lighting and compositing
• Additional Skills in Character/Creature Animation skills, Rigging, Character FX is a big plus
• Thorough knowledge of Maya or Houdini is essential
• Strong understanding of light, colour and composition
• High standard of quality control
• Ability to work as part of a team and take feedback/direction positively
• English and Mandarin preferred but not essential
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz57q1-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.