Sorry! Looks like this position has been filled by the employer and the listing was closed on 05/20/2022
- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
This position will perform duties to check in and out LED product, load and unload trucks, return product to inventory and assist with any range of warehouse operations to track inventory and fulfill customer orders, working within the limits of prescribed routines. This position will also perform duties to pull, stage, set up, test and prepare LED product for shipment, working within the limits of standard or accepted practice.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Preparing/returning show equipment
- Package and label items appropriately for transportation or based on show requirements
- Perform Quality control inspections and maintenance of inbound LED tiles, processing, rigging, and packaging. Check all functions of rental equipment and that packaging is complete.
- Quality Control and Organization of LED Rigging Inventory and returning to stock storage.
- Keep detailed records of gear entered out of commission or in repair
- Work with operations to ensure proper substitutions or gear shortages
- Restocking rental equipment once returned
- Receive sub-rented items into the order to insure fulfillment
- Responsible for staging, stickering, and manifesting the equipment prior of ship date
- Loading/unloading trucks
- Print and barcode inventory items
- Assist the Warehouse Lead in completing cycle counts and inventory
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
- Assist in order prep
- Assist in other shop functions as needed
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Experience with audio visual or LED equipment
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to spend up to 100% of work time standing or moving
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8qjym-3-225-221-151-42 in your application.
Salary Range: Not Specified to $20.00 Per Hour ($ USD)
Monolith Studios, Inc.
Monolith Studios, Inc. designs, builds, and manages virtual production projects for film, television, streaming, live event, and commercial work that connect and captivate audiences.