Finance Rotational Associate Program, Summer
Culver City, CA
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. (''MGM'') is seeking a Senior Audit Analyst to join their team. The Senior Audit Analyst is responsible for assisting in the preparation for and servicing of audits of the Company's books and records by third party participants, guilds and others. The position provides operational support for the department's monthly financial close and analytical support for the reporting and residuals teams.
• Assist running participations, residuals and production audits
• Liaise with in-house production staff and outside payroll service providers
• Analyze accountings and agreements
• Reconcile accountings against source systems
• Review reconciliation and other work prepared by analysts
• Gather documents and other information relevant to ongoing audits
• Analyze and quantify audit and non-audit claims
• Support the participations' department's monthly financial close
• Assist in the preparation of materials for and participate in monthly close diligence and review thereof
• Support diligence of new account/market combinations mapping
• Support diligence of monthly ''paid revenue v. reported revenue''
• Provide research and analytical support for reporting and residuals
• Assist in the creation and validation of staff reference materials
• A./B.S. with a major or minor in accounting, business or finance preferred
• Excellent listening skills and attention to detail
• Significant experience with Excel
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Solid communication and organizational skills
• Reliable under deadline
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm1oz2-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.
Become a part of one of the most dynamic and iconic entertainment studios in the world. Enjoy a collegial familial work environment that is brimming with excitement growth and success. Our team is full of forward thinking, open minded, and enthusiastic employees that continuously nourish our growing company. We are committed to bringing on the most talented, passionate and creative people, who want to succeed at a company that promotes internal growth and encourages opportunities to those who are passionate about growing alongside this company.