Sr. Vice President, Legal and Business Affairs, Distribution, Marketing & Operations
Beverly Hills, CA
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. (''MGM'') is seeking a Coordinator/Contract Administrator to prepare and facilitate accounting/payment functions and perform other administrative matters for its Scripted Television Business & Legal Affairs team. The successful candidate will serve as a liaison between TV Business & Legal Affairs and TV Physical Production Finance, Corporate Finance, Accounts Payable and other departments both within and outside of MGM.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Prepare talent payment authorization reports in connection with various television projects
• Analyze legal contracts to ensure accuracy of invoices
• Maintain and update payment schedules and follow-up with necessary parties
• Interface with talent representatives to gather tax and other paperwork
• Work with creative executives to track deliverables and corresponding payments
• Draft and send correspondence relating to payments
• Prepare guild-related documents and interface with guild representatives
• Track and maintain data in connection with various department matters
• Order office supplies and process expense reimbursements and invoices
• Prepare and maintain various charts and spreadsheets
• BA/BS degree required
• Strong computer skills (emphasis on MS Excel, MS Outlook, eCopy and other database programs)
• Strong interpersonal skills, team oriented, ability to take initiative, think creatively, and work independently
• Ability to multitask, manage a high volume of work, and prioritize
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Los Angeles, CA (include immediately). For all jobs located within the city limits of Los Angeles, the job posting must include the tagline listed below: Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2y4b5-35-168-110-128-42 in your application.
Become a part of one of the most dynamic and iconic entertainment studios in the world. Enjoy a collegial familial work environment that is brimming with excitement growth and success. Our team is full of forward thinking, open minded, and enthusiastic employees that continuously nourish our growing company. We are committed to bringing on the most talented, passionate and creative people, who want to succeed at a company that promotes internal growth and encourages opportunities to those who are passionate about growing alongside this company.