Coordinator, Unscripted TV
Beverly Hills, CA
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. (''MGM'') is seeking an Assistant to provide day-to-day administrative to support executives in the MGM Unscripted and Alternative Television Group.
The successful candidate must have experience handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks, and be able to work well within a team in an environment of constantly changing priorities. Experience at a network, production company, agency or management company preferred.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Handle daily administrative tasks including, but not limited to: scheduling, answering calls, updating department trackers, meeting agendas and contacts
• Attend meetings and take detailed notes. Distribute notes, follow up materials and action items
• Handle highly confidential materials and information in a discrete manner
• Corporate purchasing, expense report management and processing via Concur
• Create and maintain detailed travel itineraries
• Interface with other departments including, but not limited to: marketing, business affairs, legal, PR, research, creative and production
• Handle special projects as needed
• Create basic decks for department / internal sharing
• BA/BS degree preferred
• Minimum 1 year of prior experience as an Administrative Assistant
• Must have a passion for TV
• Must be able to quickly acclimate to an incredibly fast- paced environment and be able to anticipate needs
• Creative thinker with a drive and willingness to collaborate
• Must be an effective and respective listener and communicator when interacting with all employees and vendors
• Excellent time management, organization, and interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail, accuracy, and organizational skills are of the highest importance
• High level of proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel (Keynote and PowerPoint a plus)
• Ability to take initiative and be proactive in all matters
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnxo61-3-92-28-52-42 in your application.
Become a part of one of the most dynamic and iconic entertainment studios in the world. Enjoy a collegial familial work environment that is brimming with excitement growth and success. Our team is full of forward thinking, open minded, and enthusiastic employees that continuously nourish our growing company. We are committed to bringing on the most talented, passionate and creative people, who want to succeed at a company that promotes internal growth and encourages opportunities to those who are passionate about growing alongside this company.