Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. (''MGM'') is seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide day-to-day administrative support to the President of Television Operations. The successful candidate must have experience handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks and be able to work well within an administrative team in an environment of constantly changing priorities.
• Draft and edit business correspondence and emails
• Handle daily administrative tasks including: scheduling, filing, detailing messages, and ordering office supplies, etc.
• Maintain and manage calendars, email, and contacts
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
• Prepare and distribute contracts both internally and externally
• Prepare and submit expense reports via Concur
• Format and proofread contracts
• Various ad hoc projects as needed
• Manage all information with absolute confidentiality
• BA/BS degree required
• Minimum of 2 years as an administrative assistant in a studio or production company legal department preferred, but will consider related work experience
• Strong computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, other database programs, and PDF file conversion)
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-through skills are of the highest importance
• Ability to multitask, prioritize projects, and expertly problem solve
• Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information in a discrete manner
• Self-starter with a driven, motivated work ethic
• Strong interpersonal skills, team oriented, yet able to take initiative, think creatively, and work independently
• Must demonstrate diplomacy, tact and discretion when working with colleagues, greeting guests, and responding to requests
• Must be able to perform increasingly challenging administrative and project tasks in a fast-paced organization under minimal supervision
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjq09b-3-236-51-151-42 in your application.