Live Nation is seeking dedicated, highly motivated team members to maintain venue appearances before, during, and after each show at Coastal Credit Union Music Park.
Operations team members are responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain equipment according to safety, predictive, and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the venue's business goals and objectives.
• Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
• Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and venue facilities.
• Perform a variety of plumbing, maintenance, and carpentry functions.
• Operate landscaping equipment and perform all landscaping functions of the facility.
• Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters, and material handling equipment in performing duties.
• Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
• Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
• Perform all other duties as assigned or needed.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the Live Nation Clubs and Theaters team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkk5j4-3-236-50-173-42 in your application.