The Concerts Technology team is looking for highly motivated, passionate, and enthusiastic individuals who are interested in providing on-site IT support at Live Nation events and venues across the country. As a Venue IT Support Representative, you can expect to gain real-world experience and an intimate understanding of IT service delivery concepts as you learn valuable operational and procedural skills and develop your troubleshooting abilities in an exciting/dynamic industry.
As a Venue IT Support Representative, the successful candidate will
• Provide onsite IT troubleshooting assistance as needed to venue administrative, operations and production staff.
• Identify, track and help to resolve persistent issues, and ensure venue technology problems, issues, or needs are reported to appropriate remote support or service delivery teams, following established escalation procedures.
• Act as an onsite liaison with remote IT support teams troubleshooting reported issues with venue technology
• Be the onsite contact and provide guided access for visiting IT service or support providers
• Provide onsite assistance to tour production by helping to establish artist Internet connectivity or otherwise fulfill the terms of artist/tour IT riders prior to and on ''day of show.''
• Provide proactive ''day of show'' IT event support by ensuring there are no outstanding IT hardware/software issues with point of sale or access control technologies prior to gates opening for fans.
• Assist with deployment, inventory management, and maintenance of onsite IT equipment including POS terminals.
• Develop, demonstrate and leverage a comprehensive understanding of venue network connectivity and deployed technologies.
• Participate as needed with seasonal IT preparation and validation, as well as shutdown and winterization.
• Assist with the extension of existing venue IT infrastructure or implementation of new infrastructure to support special events such as festivals or private events.
• Experience with and in-depth knowledge of Apple iOS, MS Windows, and network technologies is preferred
• Strong communication skills (oral and written) paired with a professional communication style
• Self-motivated, capable of independent reasoning and troubleshooting
• Highly organized and strong attention to detail
• Must be a reliable and dependable team player with ability to work independently and under little supervision
• Must be able to adapt to a constantly changing and at times stressful work environment
• Must possess a valid driver's license, access to a reliable vehicle, and a clean driving record
• This position requires flexibility with scheduling; including the ability to accommodate evening and weekend on-call shifts, holidays, as well as extended hours for events and summer festivals. Availability to consistently provide event support is a requirement of this role.
• (Note: Shifts may change to meet business needs).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnpzpm-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.