Engineer - Android
Awesome Job: Team Delivery Manager
Great Location: West Hollywood or Scottdale
We're fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
At Ticketmaster we are leaders in the business of selling the live entertainment experience to fans around the world.
The Global Project Management Office (PMO) at Ticketmaster is a team of skilled and experienced project management professionals. PMO works closely with our technology, operational and commercial partners to deliver strategic projects and programs across multiple countries and continents, across multiple technologies using various project frameworks and methodologies.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Team Delivery Manager who can apply the principles of professional project management to develop our products, tools and service offerings within our complex global organization.
You will have experience of guiding, coaching and driving teams to deliver outcomes in a mixed methodology environment, providing a consistent, reliable service to sponsors, stakeholders, colleagues and the Global PMO Team. In this role you coordinate activities within a tech team or multiple tech teams, organizing and standardizing the team's delivery around a set of agreed metrics. You will also deliver and manage unique projects and programs by coordinating the activities of a project/program team to deliver specifics outcomes. You will support the team's agile practice by facilitating agile ceremonies and coaching team members on best practices. You will ensure visibility to strategic work by reporting needed information via global PMO tools and processes.
You will understand the importance of setting objectives and agreeing a set of key results to demonstrate the success of outcomes and initiatives. Crucially, you will be a great communicator – you'll be able to communicate through metrics, showcases and presentations and tailor messages appropriately for the target audience whether discussing project health with the executive team or presenting at a conference.
The person in this role will have the ability and gravitas to lead, inspire and motivate teams. At Ticketmaster we understand that it is our people and our teams who make us great. You will be a team player who works closely with peers to agree effective strategies for delivering business outcomes. You will ensure team structures support delivery and you will help teams deliver rapidly and safely.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Promote lean principles within an agile environment to optimise team performance and improve delivery efficiency
• Support and coach technology teams on agile methodologies and best practise
• Collect and analyse key delivery metrics to inform areas of improvement and track progress against delivery commitments
• Facilitate agile ceremonies like daily stand-ups, sprint planning and retrospectives
• Organise and standardise delivery of work for one or more tech teams
• Report status and ensure visibility across all work produced by technology team/teams
• Manage and deliver unique projects and coordinate activities within the project team
• Manage and deliver programs by coordinating activities, dependencies and delivery across multiple, related projects that span technology and operational teams and areas
• Proven experience within the fields of Project and Program Management, and agile frameworks
• Provide input on quarterly prioritisation
• Analyse and provide regular status reports that are objective and reflect the true state of progress
• Ensure that projects/programs are executed within specified timeframes and budget in accordance with quality and benefit targets using defined controls, processes and support tools
• Collaborate with teams to identify, log, track and resolve principles of professional project management such as Risk, Issue, Dependency, Decision and Change Management, Resource and Capacity Management and leverage these to improve control and visibility
• Coordinate activities to promote work flow and manage escalations either within the team or to sponsors and executives when needing steer
• Mange the complete lifecycle and facilitate the team to transition from phase to phase
• You will be passionate about continuous improvement and the benefits that formal improvement techniques can bring to the organisation
• Champion, maintain and improve PMO best practises to ensure the company and new members of the team are aware of and understand the value in these processes and principles
• Travel to other Ticketmaster offices when needed to support teams, maintain relationships and co-ordinate launch activities
• Provide advice and guidance to new or junior members of the team and provide support to colleagues and managers alike
• 3+ years of related project management experience
• An approach that inspires confidence through verbal, written and presentation skills and delivers clear and concise information tailored for different stakeholders and situations
• Able to build rapport quickly to establish trust, respect and confidence that builds excellent working relationships with colleagues and internal stakeholders at all levels of the organisation, and external vendors, to ensure objectives are understood, expectations set and appropriate business engagement is in place throughout the project or program lifecycle
• Excellent facilitation skills to conduct meetings and workshops that encourage attendees to participate and collaborate effectively and efficiently ranging from small ideation sessions, to internal conferences, to formal steering groups
• Facilitate planning with teams to generate and develop plans and roadmaps that provide clarity for the team and sponsors, drawing on a variety of estimation techniques and planning tools
• Ensure the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes and guidelines are understood and adhered too
• An excellent understanding of the Agile and Lean frameworks, with the knowledge and experience to critically analyse current best practices for suitability within Ticketmaster
• Experienced and knowledgeable in Agile and Waterfall methodologies, as well as other forecast and estimation tools and technics
• Qualified in a recognized Project Management methodology (Prince II, PMI, etc)
• Extremely competent in using Microsoft Office, specifically advanced Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent leadership skills to lead, inspire and motivate cross-functional distributed teams in various in
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx3p0z-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.