WHO ARE WE?
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Live Nation Entertainment is seeking an exceptional data-oriented and strategic Sr. Manager, Programmatic Media to lead and build innovative campaigns that drive fan engagement and deliver against key metrics (e.g. ticket sales). We are seeking an experienced and creative marketer with a genuine passion for live events and digital marketing. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of delivering results with the ability to lead a team, develop campaigns, multi-task and prioritize, and have a drive for innovation, testing, and making insight and data-driven decisions.
Reporting to the Director, Programmatic Media, you will be responsible for architecting and launching paid media campaigns that impact millions of fans, owning campaigns end-to-end and working with business partners to develop Programmatic Media solutions. You will coach the team in campaign activation, campaign maintenance, and strategic channel alignment, and also identify opportunities to test and learn with new partners or channels. You will work across internal teams, including product and marketing technology and marketing teams. You will also manage key media and digital platforms such as The Trade Desk and DV360. Success in this role requires excellent communication, team building, data-driven decision-making, an ability to summarize results and present recommendations to business partners, project management skills, and a passion for continuous improvement. Overall, you will be challenged to propose and execute new ideas and establish best practices for campaigns and the team.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Lead the development of best-in-class Programmatic Media campaigns that deliver performance-based results, and manage campaigns from inception through post-launch/sustain
• Report on results, identify areas of opportunity, budget and forecast, and deliver upon performance targets
• Support a rigorous testing and optimization culture, implementing a framework to continuously test and optimize campaigns for incremental impact
• Support new areas of investments, including emerging channels, with analysis on ROI, scalability, and cost-benefit – examples include programmatic audio, connected TV, digital out-of-home, dynamic creative optimization, etc.
• Provide business partners with best-in-class creative guidelines and campaign targeting strategies to optimize and deliver innovative campaigns
• Own and report out on client campaign goals and KPIs; monitor regularly to understand effectiveness of strategy and creative, making recommendations for continuous improvement to maximize the total digital marketing return
• Regularly present campaign plans and results to business partners
• Partner with product team to build tools that increase campaign scale and team efficiency, including working with engineers to build automation, reporting and campaign management tools
• Supervise, mentor, and participate in career development of the programmatic team
• Our jobs evolve with our business need and priorities; in addition to the description above, your role may include additional projects and team support as needed
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• 7+ years in a hands-on role strategically planning and executing Programmatic Media campaigns at an agency, brand, or DSP
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Significant experience managing campaigns in DoubleClick Campaign Manager, DV360, or The Trade Desk
• Previous ownership of a multi-million-dollar paid media budget
• Strong project management skills to stay on top of tactical execution, prioritizing amongst many competing demands to ensure that short-term goals supporting long-term initiatives are achieved with an appropriate sense of urgency
• Creative thinking with a track record of driving adoption of new ideas and concepts, and pioneering new approaches within your team or company
• High attention to detail, top-notch analytical skills, comfortable validating large amounts of data, and the ability to make data-informed decisions to drive direction and alignment with business partners and direct reports
• Strong grasp of experimentation techniques, and critical thinking skills to improve testing implementation and infrastructure, driving test-and-learn agenda to advance channel capabilities
• Exceptional verbal and written skills - you will be the go-to person for campaign strategy
• Proven ability to influence - interpersonal skills are a prerequisite for success
• Ability to motivate and lead the team to perform at the highest level of excellence
• Innate willingness to roll up your sleeves
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp19ox-34-228-52-223-42 in your application.