- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Awesome Job: Senior Strategy Analyst – Products & Services
Great Location: Charlottesville, New York, or Chicago
We're fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
The Enterprise and Revenue team is responsible for all client facing applications that empower clients to build, manage, market and optimize the revenue of their events. These products and services are what our clients and employees interact with on a daily basis. These services include TM1, Core Services, Presence and Safetix as well as premium Marketing, LiveAnalytics, and Pricing.
Ticketmaster's TM1 Platform is the central hub for Ticketmaster's enterprise partners to access and manage information and functionality critical to an event's entire lifecycle. From the creation and marketing of a ticketed event to gaining actionable insights and facilitating day of show operations the TM1 experience is a major part of Ticketmaster clients' lives.
Reporting to the SVP of Enterprise Products, the Senior Analyst, Enterprise Products & Services role has responsibilities that inform strategy and operations to drive the Enterprise business forward.
As a member of the Enterprise team focused on driving the long-term growth strategy of the TM1 application, the senior analyst is responsible for supporting the team's strategic prioritization, presentation and planning. The role involves assessing high-impact initiatives that contribute to company objectives and putting in place measures to help implement and measure the results of such initiatives. The individual must be highly analytical, can view the business from a number of different levels, can interact effectively with all levels of management including C-level executives within the organization, and work with stakeholders to identify and implement new opportunities to grow the business. The individual will distill data and key metrics into insights that will help shape the future of the Enterprise products. There will be an opportunity to translate priorities into in-year deliverables and performance metrics.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Be a thought partner for the Enterprise group, particularly the TM1 application
• Manage multiple initiatives at once and prioritize based on business needs and urgency
• Execute consulting like projects as an individual – scope the project, carry out the analysis and make recommendations/decisions that are clearly communicated to executives
• Support cross functional initiatives to drive actions as a result of business insights (the expectation is that you can not only analyze data, but also effectively communicate the underlying story and help see your recommendations through to execution)
• Collaborate with internal / external partners to develop initiatives that drive growth
• Bachelor's Degree in business or engineering or similar quantitative field
• 3+ years of work experience, preferably experience in top-tier strategy consulting or investment bank; ecommerce/entertainment industry experience also preferred
• Excellent communicator who is capable of motivating teams, collaborating with diverse groups across a large organization
• Ability to simplify difficult problems into solvable tasks that can be acted upon
• Comfortable learning and adapting to new concepts and using new tools
• Assertive yet professional demeanor, persistence and willing to lead the way
• Self-motivated, energetic, and driven with the ability to learn new skills that will enable you to grow with the role
• Desire to help create a fun and productive culture, leveraging Ticketmaster's focus on sports and music, and mentor other team members
• Extraordinary team player and ability to thrive in a fast paced, high growth, entrepreneurial environment where quality, innovation, speed of decision making and execution are critical to organizational success
• Skilled in Excel and comfortable with large data sets and modeling
• Strong PowerPoint skills with design sensibility to clearly articulate complex data and insights
• Business Driver: drives the business forward, delivering incremental revenue and profit
• Project Owner: owns projects and need to coordinate across many parts of the organization to deliver, and presents outcomes to relevant Ticketmaster leaders
• Results Driver: ensures the organization is delivering results by tracking performance across the organization, identifying areas of importance/risk, and driving accountability with top leaders
• Alignment Driver: coordinates initiatives and projects across various leaders within the team across business, product, support and tech within Enterprise; and across lines of businesses
• Sprinter and Marathon Runner: builds long-term, sustainable approaches to limit rework
• Cross Functional Team Player: communicates across the entire team to lead greater individual successes.
Rock Solid Reliability – Earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; Set clear expectations; Deliver high quality work on time and on task; Take the time to do things right
Winning Teamwork – Collaborate with others; Share information openly; Listen and take time to empathize and understand where others are coming from; Show recognition and appreciation for the contributions of others
Act with Integrity – Pride in the way we represent ourselves and the company to others; Act with good intentions; Have direct, honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue; Represent information and data accurately and completely
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Ticketmaster strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medic
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkkv4q-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.