Software Engineering - Engineer
Quebec City, QC
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Under general supervision develop Angular component.
• Under general supervision develop on a Java Spring Boot stack
• Under general supervision develop on AWS
• Ensure high quality through automated tests
• Interact with Product/UX to develop features
• Participate in architecture design towards achieving a simple, maintainable, ticketing-systam agnostic, reliable and reusable.
• Implement stories and execute the product roadmap
• Document and train fellow team members on support procedures for your systems
• Join oncall support rotation
Description of the soft skills such as:
• Autonomous and proactive.
• Passionate about technology and transformation.
• Self-motivated activator, energetic and tenacious.
• Comfortable with working in cross functional and multidisciplinary teams.
• Excited about taking on challenging technical problems and devising creative solutions.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
• Experience with backends leveraging Java, Springboot and Maven technologies
• Experience with modern UI framework such as React or Angular
• Experience with Design Patterns and SOLID principles
• Experience with DevOps and Agile methodologies
• Experience with CI/CD
• Experience with production
• Working knowledge of one or more database products (e.g. Oracle, MySQL, Mongo)
• Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate closely with remote team members
• Bilingual: French, English
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.