Full Time Job
Senior Sales and Business Development Manager
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
Due to continued growth at an incredibly exciting and dynamic time for Moshtix we are looking to expand our high performing, consultative team with a focus on Australia's live music capital, Melbourne and the state of Victoria as well as the key markets of South Australia & Tasmania. This pivotal role will be tasked with expanding upon our strong presence across the key areas of Live Music & Festivals as well as exhibitions, sport, lifestyle, family the arts and emerging verticals identifying client needs and working proactively with a variety of internal teams to deliver tailored solutions whilst exceeding given targets.
The role will also encompass representing Moshtix at a senior level within the local live entertainment industries, key industry and networking events including those sponsored by Moshtix that include the Music Victoria Awards, the Push, Changes Festival and the SA Music Awards building and maintaining key industry relationships and creating new opportunities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Researching and identifying opportunities within the given territories
• Scheduling meetings and presentations to key stakeholders within the industry
• Ensuring all data, activity and end to end pipeline management is accurate and up to date in Salesforce
• Liaise closely with the rest of the Sales & Business development team in a dynamic and collaborative environment
• Work together with the General Manager of Sales & Business Development on the identification of opportunities within the given territories, acquisition and sales strategy and the achievement of business KPI's and targets
• Develop a deep understanding of our clients, industry, market segment, competition and emerging trends within both the ticketing and Live entertainment industry
• Working effectively and proactively with other internal teams on sales materials, proposals, presentations and new ideas across Marketing, technology, client services, event services and finance
• Represent Moshtix at a senior level within the territories at key industry networking events, Festivals and live events
• Liaise effectively at a senior level within the broader Ticketmaster business both in Australia, New Zealand and internationally
• Help and inspire incredible and amazingly talented people and organisations as they navigate out of Covid, restrictions and into one of the most exciting era's for Live Entertainment ever seen.
• Grow our footprint, client base, ticket sales and brand awareness within your given territories.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
• Fluent in English
• Tertiary educated
• Fluent in Microsoft Office and related applications
• Proficiency in Salesforce will be highly regarded
• 5-years minimum experience in a similar Sales or Business Development role
• Strong presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to present to multiple stakeholders
• Skilled negotiator with a proven background of success in complex and long sales cycles
• Track record of delivering against strategic targets and KPI's
• Good analytical skills, strategic thinking, entrepreneurial mindset
• Strong understanding and passion for Live Entertainment
• Experienced in solutions selling ideally with a knowledge of ticketing, technology and modern marketing techniques
• Experienced in building and maintaining relationships with a range of stakeholders right up to senior level
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
• Self-starter – can identify and seize an opportunity
• Consultative and solutions orientated in approach
• Ambitious and driven to manage multiple opportunities in a fast-paced environment
• Thrive on the challenge and thrill of walking into a room and starting conversations with strangers
• Passionate about Live entertainment, the industry and the impact it can have
• Positive, passionate, ebullient,
• Collaborative and genuinely excited by the prospect of helping people
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.