Seasonal Fulfillment Representative (Evenings)
Front Gate Tickets is North America's leading software and operations provider for the festival market. We provide technical solutions for e-commerce ticketing, access control, data management and fan engagement. We partner and run on-site operations for over 200 festivals each year and are on a massive growth trajectory matched by no one in the industry. We do it for the fans! Front Gate is owned by Live Nation Entertainment and acts as Ticketmaster's festival arm. We are based in Austin, TX.
The Fulfillment Representative supports Fulfillment Coordinators and Managers by providing assistance on various duties. Representatives conduct tasks related to the fulfillment of individual ticket orders, beginning with order processing and culminating with package shipment in the most innovative, convenient and fan-friendly ways.
This part-time, seasonal position offers flexible scheduling Monday through Friday with shifts from 5pm to midnight. Evening availability is required.
• Support Coordinators and Managers with multitasking and organizing of festival projects
• Fulfill customer orders by scanning barcodes, reading order details, and matching appropriate number of tickets and/or wristbands
• Maintain fulfillment floor and assist temporary staff in processing orders to ensure accuracy for each customer
• Troubleshoot order discrepancies during fulfillment process
• Assist in training and onboarding of new temporary staff
• Accurate record keeping and data entry
• Complete other projects and duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Experience in event ticketing or fulfillment preferred
• Strong attention to detail a must
• Energetic, self-starter preferred
• Well organized and prompt
• Comfortable giving directions and supervising others
• Good communication skills, including written and listening
• Proficiency using Microsoft Excel
• Able to work in busy, high-pressure environment
• Business level fluency in English, both oral and written; Bilingual in Spanish a plus
• Able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds unassisted
• Able to work in conditions that are not climate controlled
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Ticketmaster will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Ticketmaster also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Ticketmaster will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4xzmz-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.