Location: UK based, with travel 20%
Division: TM International, Global Salesforce Technology
Line Manager: SVP International IT and Global Salesforce Technology
Contract Terms: Fixed Term Contract, 40 hours per week (if full time)
At Ticketmaster we are leaders in the business of selling the live entertainment experience to fans around the world.
This role is a core function within our Global IT department and will report to the SVP International IT and Global Salesforce Technology. This role will work in partnership with the Global Salesforce Business Analyst Team and the Global IT business solutions Team and Salesforce Technical Architect.
Alongside this, the role will form close partnerships and collaboration with our global business partners that utilize the Salesforce technology platform and have a requirement in the future. Another important element is the understanding and assurance that the Salesforce platform and its associated technologies are properly maintained following best practice methodologies and importantly following our global LNE data privacy and governance models, our audit and compliance policies and procedures, along with ensuring our systems are kept safe and secure, following both IT and Information Security policies.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Programme Manager who can apply the principles of professional project management to develop and manage our IT Salesforce Programme Management Office for our Salesforce platforms across within our complex global organisation.
You will have broad experience of overseeing programmes in a mixed methodology environment, providing a consistent, reliable service to business sponsors and stakeholders, senior business analysts and our IT Salesforce Technical colleagues. In this role you will manage and deliver programmes by coordinating activities and delivery across multiple, related projects that span technology and operational teams. These programmes deliver strategic initiatives that enable business transformation in the short to mid-term. You will be comfortable with complexity and will have the aptitude and contextual perspective to understand how multiple parts work together. You will be able to adapt to different areas of the business to meet demands.
You will understand the importance of setting objectives and agreeing a set of key results to demonstrate the success of outcomes and initiatives. Crucially, you will be a great communicator – you'll be able to communicate through metrics, showcases and presentations and tailor messages appropriately for the target audience whether discussing project health with the executive team or presenting at steering groups and at conferences.
The person in this role will have the ability and gravitas to lead, inspire and motivate teams. At Ticketmaster we understand that it is our people and our teams who make us great. You will be a team player who works closely with peers to agree effective strategies for delivering business outcomes. You will ensure team structures support delivery and you will help teams deliver rapidly and safely.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Manage and deliver Salesforce technology programmes by coordinating activities and delivery across multiple, related projects that span both technology and operational teams
• Assist the SVP IT Salesforce Technology with preparing a 3-year Salesforce Technology roadmap, which includes business projects, technology changes and audit and compliance requirements.
• Accountable for delivering global business strategic initiatives and projects, that enable business transformation using Salesforce Platform to drive efficiencies.
• Working with our IT business solutions technical teams, our Salesforce BA's and our Salesforce Technical Architects, compiling business cases for key business strategic programmes, globally
• Ensure that projects/programmes are managed and executed within specified timeframes and budget in accordance with quality and benefit targets using defined controls, processes and support tools, following defined PMO project management methodologies
• Responsible for all IT Salesforce Technology project reporting, weekly reporting to SVP IT and global leaders. Preparing presentations for businesses, business case submissions on behalf of Salesforce Technology for inclusion into the businesses business cases and assisting the SVP IT with preparation of materials for global Salesforce Steering Group Meeting.
• Collaborate with teams to identify, log, track and resolve principles of professional project management such as Risk, Issue, Dependency, Decision and Change Management, Resource and Capacity Management and leverage these to improve control and visibility
• Comfortable with complexity with a high level, contextual perspective and understanding for how multiple streams work together to fulfil a strategic objective that can transform business
• Ability to adapt to different areas of the business to manage and deliver programs where needed
• Proven experience within the program management discipline
• Manages difficult and often complex problems providing effective solutions
• Analyse and provide regular status reports that are objective and reflect the true state of progress
• Coordinate activities to promote workflow and manage escalations either within the team or to sponsors and executives when needing steer
• Mange the complete lifecycle and facilitate the team to transition from phase to phase
• You will be passionate about continuous improvement and the benefits that formal improvement techniques can bring to the organisation
• Champion, maintain and improve project management best practises to ensure the company and new members of the team are aware of and understand the value in these processes and principles
• Travel to other Ticketmaster offices when needed to support teams, maintain relationships and co-ordinate launch activities
• Provide advice and guidance to new or junior members of the team and provide support to colleagues and managers alike
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
• Fluent in English with an approach that inspires confidence through verbal, written and presentation skills and delivers clear and concise information tailored for different stakeholders and situations
• Able to build rapport quickly to establish trust, respect and confidence that builds excellent working relationships with colleagues and internal stakeholders at all levels of the organisation, and external vendors, to ensure objectives are understood, expectations set and appropriate business engagement is in place throughout the project or program lifecycle
• Excellent facilitation skills to conduct meetings and workshops that encourage attendees to participate and collaborate effectively and efficiently ranging from small ideation sessions, to internal conferences, to formal steering groups
• Facilitate planning with teams to generate and develop plans and roadmaps that provide clarity for the team and sponsors, drawing on a variety of estimation techniques and planning tools
• Ensure the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes and guidelines are understood and adhered too
• An excellent understanding of the Agile and Lean frameworks, with the knowledge and experience to critically analyse current best practices for suitability within Ticketmas
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0ybxe-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.