Awesome Job: Salesforce Administrator
Great Location: United States (flexible on location)
Employment Type: Full Time; Salary
We're fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
This role is a core function within our Global IT department and will report to the Salesforce Administrator Manager, Global, who in turn reports to the SVP, Global Salesforce Technology. This role will work in partnership a peer group of Salesforce Administrators across the globe. Alongside this, the role will form close partnerships and collaboration with our business partners that utilise the Salesforce technology platform and have a requirement in the future.
This individual will be primarily responsible for maintaining high standards of level 1 operational support for our business customers utilising the Salesforce platform, working on the Salesforce case / support ticket queue and resolution of issues.
A flexible and proactive attitude to problem solving and teamwork with the ability and desire to learn in a high paced media environment.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Day-to-day administration and support of business' Salesforce technology solutions including managing multiple user maintenance, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations.
• Training end users on the creation and use of reports and dashboards, when needed creating these yourself
• Responsible for the administrative side of the Salesforce solution regarding licensing, leavers and joiners
• Supporting the Level 2 Administrator in Salesforce technology projects, exposure from the project inception through to delivery, to ensure the support elements of the system are incorporated
• Ensure that processes are maintained and adhered to, following our LNE Corporate standards and policies
• Keep up to date with the Salesforce release notes and noting any functionality that we could use to improve processes.
• Working closely with Salesforce to troubleshoot issues and cases
• Maintaining Salesforce Administrator certification
• Provide customers with best in class support and training where needed
• Salesforce Administrator Certification (ADM 201)
• 1-2 years Salesforce experience
• Easily recognizes system deficiencies and implements effective solutions
• Active engagement with Trailhead.
• Worked with Salesforce Service Cloud (Desirable)
• Business facing role: Be able to communicate with end users to identify their issues and needs
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to think logically and analyze application and business process requirements.
• Ability to work in a team environment with excellent verbal and written skills.
• Ability to work well with other departments and varying levels of management.
• Result oriented who readily takes ownership to ensure goals are met.
• Participates readily in exchange of suggestions and new ideas.
• Organizes time effectively and plans for future needs.
• Understands the business environment in which they operate.
• Demonstrated problem analysis/resolution skills.
Rock Solid Reliability – Earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; Set clear expectations; Deliver high quality work on time and on task; Take the time to do things right
Winning Teamwork – Collaborate with others; Share information openly; Listen and take time to empathize and understand where others are coming from; Show recognition and appreciation for the contributions of others
Act with Integrity – Pride in the way we represent ourselves and the company to others; Act with good intentions; Have direct, honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue; Represent information and data accurately and completely
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Ticketmaster strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Ticketmaster will make reasonable accommodations for th
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4y0qz-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.