WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, and collaborative. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you, please read on!
Live Nation Entertainment's Media & Sponsorship Division is seeking a Regional Director, Sales. This successful sponsorship sales professional will be responsible for creating and selling branded, high-impact music marketing programs across our Chicago, Wisconsin, and Minneapolis market properties.
Live Nation Media & Sponsorship architects, sells and manages the company's national corporate sponsorship programs with the world's most recognizable brands. It is an exciting, fast-paced team that collaborates with all facets of Live Nation's business including venues, festivals, ticketing, artists, content, media (digital, social, mobile), promotions, and concert production. To learn more about our division, check out: https://livenationforbrands.com/
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Create, package and sell solution-based music marketing programs for Live Nation Entertainment. Including amphitheater, club and theater venues throughout the Chicago, Wisconsin, and Minneapolis market areas, digital media and marketing promotions
• Meet or exceed revenue and key account goals
• Focus on developing and maintaining strong relationships with important decision makers at client marketing companies and their respective advertising agencies in a variety of business categories
• Craft sales presentations that creatively and distinctly differentiate and communicate unique assets addressing the goals of targeted prospects
• Educate / position Live Nation assets and marketing capabilities to the sponsor/ advertiser marketplace; demonstrate the branding values of live music tie-ins to create unique marketing value with Live Nation's assets
• Structure, price, successfully negotiate and close deals that will keep you performing to expectations in tracking to your budget
• Oversee sponsor contracts, invoicing, and accounts receivable or develop processes to ensure execution and collections
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelor's degree require
• Minimum of 5 years of sponsorship / solution-based marketing programs
• A reputation as a ''go-getter'' and ''Rainmaker''
• Solid relationships with senior level marketing executives at relevant brands / agencies located in or doing business in the market
• Demonstrated ability to develop and nurture relationships and work effectively at all levels of the decision process
• Strong understanding of media / advertising buys to communicate value of sponsorship vs. pure media as a marketing solution
• Strong interpersonal and leadership abilities with excellent oral and written communication skills
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyko9k-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.