Receptionist / Office Assistant At Hollywood Casino Ampitheatre
Tinley Park, IL
Live Nation is seeking qualified Box Office Assistants to assist with ticketing operations for concert venues in multiple locations around the US. This detail-oriented position requires excellent organizational skills, professional interaction with management personnel, partners, clients of all levels, an ability to work efficiently, accurately and effectively under pressure, and ability to complete and prioritize tasks in a timely manner. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in various ticketing software, staff management, and guest relations.
This position will assist in managing the day-to-day operations of the Box Office department within the scope of generally accepted practices and procedures for all Live Nation owned & operated and third-party venues, as necessary. Travel may be required.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
Assistant Managerial Duties
• Develop strong working relationships with Live Nation promoters, ticketing staff, guests, and affiliated partners
• Assist with training, scheduling of Box Office personnel
• Collaborate with internal departments and external event personnel to ensure all ticketing needs are addressed
• Ensure Ticketing department delivers exceptional customer service to all guests and works proactively to resolve any issues that arise
• Build and maintain events for venue(s) or locations assigned within the appropriate ticketing software
• Assist talent buyers, tour personnel and internal staff, as necessary, with event programming, reporting, ticket holds and other ticketing details
• Work with the Marketing, Production and Talent departments, artist management and label representatives to set-up events, place holds, process orders, and release tickets in a timely fashion
• Ensure ADA Compliant Ticketing Practices
• Assist with maintaining accurate Box Office accounting records and archives
• Ensure venue Box Office staff adheres to company's cash handling policies and procedures
• Monitor all ticketing software and hardware and report any issues immediately
• Embrace all new ticketing technology provided by Ticketmaster including TM1 Entry, TM1 Sales, TM1 Events etc.
• Keep current with all key ticketing trends in entertainment industry
• Attend all relevant meetings, discussions, and conferences as the venue's ticketing lead
• Any additional duties as assigned by leadership
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or comparable work experience
• 2-3 years' experience working in a Box Office
• Strong knowledge of customer service, computer operations, and accounting/cash management procedures
• Understanding of Ticketing systems including, but not limited to Ticketmaster Host, Archtics, AccountManager and the TM1 product suite
• Previous experience managing season ticket business and ancillary products such as VIP Parking, Club and other premium hospitality offerings preferred
• Ability to provide leadership, engage in positive interaction with staff and guests, prioritize, organize, motivate staff, problem solve, delegate, follow-up, communicate and diffuse possibly volatile situations with tact
• Ability to communicate respectfully with diplomacy across all levels of business is essential
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
• Ability to work evening and weekend hours, based on the needs of daily business operations
• Detail-oriented with a strong ability to work under pressure to meet strict and fluid deadlines
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions.
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp0kze-34-231-147-28-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.