The receptionist will interact with guests to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Office Duties: include but are not limited to; basic secretarial duties such as; answering/returning phone calls, emails regarding guest complaints, questions, comments about upcoming and past events
• Filing, logging lost and found items, mailing packages/letters out for various departments including claimed items to guests (making daily trips to post office)
• Various projects, often times including tasks on Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Event Duties: Deliver exemplary customer service to maintain customer loyalty. Answer inbound calls to help resolve our customer concerns through analysis to determine the most effective resolution.
• Adapt to customer needs ensuring they are understood and appropriate action is taken to meet and exceed their expectations. Solicit sales of new or additional services or products.
• Confer with customers by telephone or email to provide information about products or services, take, or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
• Keep records of customer interactions or transaction, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as action taken.
• Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation
• Management of daily pass system helping manage guest and employee venue access
• Assist guest with any questions or needs
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• At least 2 years in Customer Service and communications
• Strong strategic thinking and creative problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Acute sense of judgment, tact and diplomacy
• A strong-sense of teamwork and ability to execute programs
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm9x3v-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.