• Keep the venue safe, clean, neat, and orderly at all times .
• Assist in maintaining the landscaping inside/outside the venue including, but not limited to weed eating, edging, cutting limbs /removing fallen limbs , etc.
• Detect faulty operations, defective material, and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
• Perform simple operator duties and responsibilities.
• Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, troubleshooting , and repair of machinery
• Read and interpret equipment manuals and task list s to perform required maintenance and service .
• Perform regular preventive maintenance .
• Perform a variety of plumbing , maintenance , and carpentry functions.
• Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters, and material handling equipment in performing duties.
• Show CARE by participating in the venue's sustainability program which could include implementing programs that conserve resources/prevent waste such as sorting waste, collecting recycling, and educating our fans about our efforts.
• Partner with fellow crew members at the end of show to close the venue- this may include collecting recyclables from the lawn and/or reserved section, picking up and safely storing event equipment such as lawn chairs, barricade, Etc.
• Must be reliable, extremely responsible , and have a positive attitude
• Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
• Perform all other duties as assigned or needed.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxqmk1-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.