Awesome Job: Operations Project Manager, Special Partners
Great Location: West Hollywood, CA
We're fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
For highly skilled Operational Leads, Client Support, and Event Specialists looking for a challenging role and growth in the organization, the Special Partners Operations Project Manager role is an exciting position that sits on the cutting edge of support for Ticketmaster's growth initiatives and Secondary Market expansion.
• The Special Partners Division supports a variety of clients including but not limited to:
• Live Nation (Best Practices, Standardizations)
• Sponsorship Support (T-Mobile, Hilton, ParkWhiz, etc.)
• National Account Support (Globetrotters, FELD, VEE, etc.)
• Operational Liaison for Credit Card Sponsors (American Express & Citi)
• Major Sports (MLB, NBA, NHL, NFL)
• TMMusic initiatives (PrimeSport, WWE, UFC, MMA)
• College Sports
• National Promotion offers (weekly and season campaign support)
• Consultation and support on non-primary ticket initiatives (Platinum Tickets and TM+)
The Operation Project Manager will primarily oversee and manage requirements gathering, spec development and distribution, spec review and QA, and Operational fulfillment & settlement requirements for assigned national tour projects initiated through TMMusic, National Accounts (LN and TM), as well as a variety of additional business segments.
''Requirements gathering'' can include attending meetings with Artist Mgt, Promoters, and key contacts within the TMMusic, National Account groups, Strategic Business, and Product leads to properly set configuration and timeline expectations based on Event Programming (EP) complexity and Client requirements.
''Spec development, distribution, & QA'' includes providing involved TM local markets with critical EP configuration information in a timely way, and providing a means to clarify & facilitate required settings through conference calls (when needed) and QA process prior to tour/offers launch.
The Operation Project Manager will also liaison with key TM Operational support groups to ensure tour fulfillment and settlement requirements are executed properly. Knowledge extends to host & online databases. Requirements include the following:
• Platinum Tickets
• Resale Tickets
• VIP Ticketing
• Membership Bundles / Upsell
• Inventory Control
• Password Server
• Complex Mask structure
• Series Events
• Dynamic Pricing
• Ticketmaster One (reporting)
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Primarily responsible for supporting TM local markets, channel support groups, and other internal TM departments related to general Event Management questions, support and diagnostics for standard events and advanced products.
• Responsible for working closely to support offers standardizations driven by the National Accounts Client Support Team (i.e. VEE, FELD, Globetrotters, Moscow Ballet, etc.)
• Work with the Event Analyst group to facilitate daily onsale coverage for US and International groups.
• Partner with CDDs, Client Support Directors, CSM/ESMs, and field reps to facilitate new product integration & Best Practices into daily Event Management workflow.
• Work with Strategic Business Development teams to support sponsorship and strategic business alliances.
• Spec and QA VR tool applications related to Event Programming.
• Fielding of ad hoc EM support requests (Jira service desk).
• Ongoing support including but not limited to American Express, Citi, National Promotions (weekly and season campaigns, Platinum tickets.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintains process / metrics / reporting systems by researching and resolving problems; maintaining system integrity and security.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Primarily operates with internal TM development teams related to consulting and test events required for new product & tm.com releases and feasibility.
• Helps define reference for team members and customers by writing documentation; providing support and help.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• Must have minimum of 2 years Event Programming experience.
• Proven problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to think outside the box and generate creative solutions
• Must be able to have topic related discussions with each of the groups you work with, understanding the results of those conversations
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to details
• Flexibility that allows effective teamwork with people at all levels of the organization
• Proven ability to communicate effectively with both business people and software engineers
• Ability to negotiate for competing resources and to generate consensus among multiple priorities
• Can work independently while working collaboratively
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, fluid environment with ever-changing priorities
• Demonstrated desire to identify and pursue alternatives to meet goals
• Must be resourceful and able to negotiate your needs from the company
• Experience with of Event Programming toolset: Tour Tool, Ticketmaster Classic & host applications related to Event Programming, EventPro, EMT (Event Management Tool).
• Must be experienced in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and other applications
• Basic HTML preferred.
• Functional knowledge of TM Channels: ticketmaster.com, livenation.com, TM One; TM One Events, TM One Reporting.
Rock Solid Reliability – Earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; Set clear expectations; Deliver high quality work on time and on task; Take the time to do things right
Winning Teamwork – Collaborate with others; Share information openly; Listen and take time to empathize and understand where others are coming from; Show recognition and appreciation for the contributions of others
Act with Integrity – Pride in the way we represent ourselves and the company to others; Act with good intentions; Have direct, honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue; Represent information and data accurately and completely
Belonging – We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, with an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employmen
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1o31e-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.