Willing to enter at entry level with opportunity to move up in Live Nation.
We are seeking a highly organized, adaptable, and motivated individual with dynamic interpersonal skills to join our team as an Office Supervisor.. This individual will assist with administrative support for our booking, ticketing, and marketing departments.
• Provide general administrative support for the local office, prioritizing and managing tasks with minimal supervision
• Provide support for internal and external marketing teams: assist with social media placement and analysis; generate and create marketing reports
• Generate ticketing reports; order and distribute tickets
• Assist with serving as an on-site press representative at concert events
• Assist with creating presentations, creating reports, developing and printing materials and samples as needed for meetings and presentations, for both internal and external meetings
• Coordinate travel arrangements, oversee and track expenses
• Other duties as assigned
• College degree, or currently pursuing college courses preferred
• Ability to work various, flexible hours, inclusive of nights and weekends
• Must have an avid interest in music, be knowledgeable about artists and genres, and have an overall interest in learning about the music industry; touring and concert industry experience is preferred
• Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced deadline driven environment, while maintaining organization and attention to detail
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel); comfortability utilizing internet tools and social media sites
• Professional written and verbal communication skills; ability to build and foster professional relationships with individuals at all levels
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality, handle sensitive matters and exercise excellent judgment
• Ability to work well independently and within a team
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d281k2-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.