Awesome Job: FP&A Manager
Great Location: Hollywood, CA
We're fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
The Financial Planning and Analysis team partners with and supports Ticketmaster business leaders by providing financial information to influence business strategy. We are also responsible for the consolidation of and reporting of divisional results, monthly forecasts and other add hoc analysis to LN.
The Ticketmaster Planning Manager is a key member of the Planning and Analysis team. The Manager is the main point of contact and Finance support for senior business leaders of the Ticketmaster Music, Distributed Commerce, Primary Marketing and Data Insights teams.
Our ideal candidate possesses excellent quantitative, written, and verbal skills and has the proven ability to work on projects independently. The candidate must be able to translate detailed financial information to various audiences to drive decision making. The candidate must demonstrate the ability to persuasively present complex business issues and solutions in a clear and concise manner.
Furthermore, the candidate must be able to proactively build relationships and consistently demonstrate the ability to be a trusted and reliable source of information and support.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Prepare and present monthly reporting packages to Senior Leaders of areas supported
• Prepare monthly forecasts and annual budget for areas supported
• Approve and code invoices and monthly accruals for expenditures in areas supported.
• Compile data required for non-financial metrics and supervise load to internal financial consolidation tools
• Liaise with Corporate Finance team regarding metrics, monthly quarterly reporting requests and subsequent inquiries
• Liaise with the financial systems team for required customized reports, troubleshooting, etc.
• Partner with the Planning VP and Senior Analyst for:
• Monthly results analysis and divisional reporting
• Preparation of the Quarterly Business Review (''QBR'') presentation and Corporate templates, including Key Performance Indicators (''KPI''), key business trends and forecasts
• Partner with the Planning VP, Divisional CFO and Ticketmaster Strategy Team on ad hoc requests and analyses
• Assist with the transition to Ticketmaster Global reporting
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
• Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
• 5+ years related work experience
• Advanced MS Excel skills, proficient in Powerpoint
• Ability to solve complex problems quantitatively and develop clear, data-driven business recommendations.
• A passion for working in a fast paced, agile environment
• Public Accounting (Big 4) / Investment Banking experience a plus
YOU (BEHAVIORAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
Rock Solid Reliability – I earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; I set clear expectations; I deliver high quality work on time and on task; I take the time to do things right
Winning Teamwork – I collaborate with others; I share information openly; I listen and take time to empathize and understand where others are coming from; I show recognition and appreciation for the contributions of others
Act with Integrity – I am proud of the way I represent myself and the company to others; I act with good intentions; I have direct, honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue; I represent information and data accurately and completely
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Ticketmaster strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, for applicants in Los Angeles, California, and consistent with applicable laws in other areas.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3v29q-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.