Digital Marketing Specialist
Los Angeles, CA
Title: Manager, Digital Marketing and Strategy
Reports to: Director, Digital Marketing and Strategy
This position reports to the Director of Digital Marketing and Strategy and serves as a key member of the Roc Nation digital music team servicing Management clients. The role will support continued development and growth for a diverse roster of Roc Nation artists. Responsibilities will include executing promotional campaigns, designing and implementing creative marketing plans, securing digital retail merchandising, facilitating requests between partners, managers and artists & maintaining artist digital and social platforms. This Manager will be responsible for shaping both digital strategy and the execution of plans, including social media publishing, on a daily basis.
• Content Marketing. Develop and execute digital marketing/sales and content distribution strategies for Roc Nation Management clients; prepare pitches to key digital retail, mobile, and online promotional partners to secure retail campaigns and marketing opportunities for releases.
• Partner Management: Support and manage relationships with key digital partner accounts; liaise with label distribution partners to execute digital sales plans and marketing initiatives.
• Content Development: Produce and post digital content, including text, images, videos; liaise with artists and managers to develop artist generated content.
• Site and Social Development / Management: Support and manage new artist site builds and launches; maintain and update artist sites, social media profiles & Roc Nation properties.
• Creative Marketing and Revenue Development: Grow artist awareness, site traffic and content syndication through third party editorials, feature placements, social networking strategies, marketing programs, D2C initiatives, contests/sweepstakes and exclusive content promotions to drive revenue.
• Reporting and Analysis. Liaison with the Data team to compile and distribute regular reports to internal team; utilize data to evaluate campaign efficacy; evaluate internal and competitive digital campaign performances to determine each promotion's success and areas of opportunity/growth; create reports for artists and external partners.
• Other Roc Nation Priority Marketing: Work with Roc Nation's marketing team to execute content release campaigns, tour promotions and support all other company initiatives (e.g. Made in America, lifestyle brands, Sports initiatives).
The ideal candidate will have…
• Strong oral/written communication skills
• An in-depth understanding of social media platforms, industry trends, new technologies and digital music services
• 4-6 years experience managing the use of and/or relationships with digital distribution and social platforms
• Extensive knowledge of and passion for music
• Excellent copywriting skills; ability to write under pressure for multiple campaigns & clients simultaneously
• The highest attention to detail
• Track record building and maintaining strong business relationships • The drive to take initiative, work independently and be accountable while also working as a team player who is collaborative, positive and flexible
• Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
• Experience running reports and exporting data from Google Analytics, email service providers, CRM and other audio/video/social platforms
• Experience working with social management and listening platforms • Experience working with content management systems; especially Wordpress • Knowledge using basic audio, photo and video editing programs
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1112v-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.