Division: IT International (Live Nation Entertainment)
Line Manager: IT Operations Manager
Contract Terms: Permanent
The IT Operations Team are primarily responsible for the design, administration and support of public (SaaS) and private (AWS) cloud infrastructure serving the corporate offices of Live Nation Entertainment (LNE) in the EMEA region.
Additional responsibilities: managing supporting security, networking & application platforms, performing business integrations, implementing corporate policies & standards, reporting metrics & compliance, and providing guidance & support to other teams across the region.
We have an exciting opportunity for an engineer to administrate, troubleshoot and support our public and private cloud infrastructures, critical to the effective running of our businesses in the EMEA region.
Key technologies include Amazon Web Services (AWS), Office 365 (Exchange and Sharepoint Online), Active Directory, Tanium and Windows Server operating systems.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Administrating and supporting infrastructure, software and solutions in our applications' development and production environments.
• Maintaining security standards across all of our corporate technology platforms, ensuring our security, auditing and logging solutions/agents are all in good working order.
• Responding to security incidents and remediating vulnerabilities in a timely manner.
• Supporting and configuring tools for the deployment of security patches, software updates and configurations to IT teams across the region.
• Performing system and data integration tasks resulting from business acquisitions, joint-ventures and start-ups.
• Solving problems raised in the team's JIRA queue, implementing approved systems changes.
• Maintaining best practices at all times, following change control procedures and updating system documentation.
• Executing deployment and maintenance tasks using scripts and tools managed by the team
• Generating and automating operational and security metrics.
• Supporting development teams and other system administrators across the region.
• Engaging in any other support or project related work as required.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
• Microsoft Active Directory and Office 365 environments.
• Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud platforms.
• Patching, monitoring, auditing, logging and security solutions.
• Windows Operating Systems.
• Python or Powershell scripting languages.
• Professional certification in AWS, Microsoft or other key technologies.
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
• Significant experience with our key technologies.
• Strong and demonstratable organization, documentation, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Tier 2 or Tier 3 support experience in a corporate or enterprise environment.
• Fluent in English.
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4jb5q-3-236-51-151-42 in your application.