Live Nation's US Concerts Division is where tours are born, artists come to life, and fans get to experience the rush of live music. From our dozens of owned/operated Amphitheaters to our Global Touring team, from Ticketing and Venue Operations to Marketing and Sales... we foster a fun and upbeat work culture with no shortage of opportunities. With perks ranging from free concert tickets to dog-friendly offices, to progressive benefits like student loan reimbursement and adoption/fertility support... it's no wonder we are certified as a Great Place to Work organization and one of People Magazine's ''50 Companies that Care''. We want everyone to feel like they belong and can thrive in our community, so we strive to help you achieve your career and personal goals. Live music is our passion and where we find our common ground. There has never been a better time to join Live Nation.
US Concerts is seeking a Guest Ambassador Supervisor. The Guest Ambassador Supervisor is a working supervisor who is responsible for supervising and coordinating activities of the Guest Ambassador team within the venue. Duties may also include management functions.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Direct and supervise Guest Ambassadors and other employees performing similar services as directed.
• Provide guest services by greeting and assisting guests and responding to guest inquiries and complaints.
• On an ongoing basis, leads and train staff to include assisting in staffing positions to ensure that all staff members are well-informed on event specific details.
• Assist with managing breaks.
• Assist management to ensure compliance with all venue policies and procedures to include all safety regulations.
• Oversee productivity and work assignments of the Ushers and communicate with management (or designated Manager) any challenges and status of all assignments prior to the conclusion of the shift.
• Show CARE by participating in the venue's sustainability program which could include implementing programs that conserve resources/prevent waste such as sorting waste and collecting recycling and educating our fans about our efforts.
• Partner with fellow band members at the end of show to close the venue- this may include collecting recyclables from the lawn and/or reserved section, picking up and properly storing event equipment such as lawn chairs, barricade, Etc.
• Assign and schedule team members to specific duties.
• Other tasks as assigned by the Guest Services Manager.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• At least 2 years in Guest Service and communications
• Creative thinker and problem solver
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Acute sense of judgment, tact and diplomacy
• A strong sense of teamwork and ability to execute programs
• Position requires constant walking, climbing stairs, lifting and carrying 50 lbs.+ and occasional sitting
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and sea
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0wpxm-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.