WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Do you excel at marketing and social media? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and a love of marketing. Is this you? Read on…
WHO ARE WE?
Club Glow is the longest running electronic music event promotions and production company on the East Coast. Established in 1999, Glow now organizes over 300 events per year at their venues Echostage and Soundcheck in Washington, DC. Fans voted Echostage as DJ Mag's #1 North American nightclub for three consecutive years. Alongside their venues, Glow has hosted numerous large-scale events and festivals along the eastern seaboard including Moonrise Festival and Preakness Infield Festival.
GLOW is seeking a highly motivated and proactive Marketing Coordinator to join the Marketing team in Washington, DC. We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to support the functions of GLOW's marketing department. This position reports to the Marketing Director.
• Coordinate social media for Glow, Echostage, Soundcheck, and any festival projects GLOW hosts
• Create detailed spreadsheets and social calendars across all campaigns
• Coordinate radio proposals alongside Marketing Director
• Coordinate grass roots level marketing campaigns by facilitating street team efforts
• Facilitate brand ambassador program
• Partner with graphic designer on creating and printing collateral for show promotion, including but not limited to digital and street team needs
• Coordinate on-site marketing activations and social media
• Bachelors degree in Marketing or related experience
• 2 years of experience in social media
• Proficient technical skills in Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint
• Excellent organization skills
• Fast learner, self-starter, strong work ethic,
• Strong understanding of prioritization in a demanding & fast-paced work environment
• Strong communication skills, both written & verbal
• Proficient in organization and multi-tasking on projects pertaining to multiple shows and projects
• Deep passion for music and marketing
• Geek out on amazing social media campaigns
• Content creation is a HUGE plus
• Ad experience is a plus
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• May work in drastic temperature climates
• Must be willing travel to work events during evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by GLOW for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj2pp2-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.