- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
WHO ARE WE?
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
This position assists the Washington DC Market General Manager in all necessary aspects of managing the venue within the area.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Provide daily support to General Manager, which includes but is not limited to:
• schedule and calendar upkeep
• office ops schedule upkeep
• prepare General Manager for specialized meetings and industry functions
• field general inquiries and re-direct to the General Manager
• monthly expenses
• compiling venue finances for weekly profit and loss reports
• research and distribute monthly local crime reports
• research projects (yearly business plan, annual report, customer service presentation, sponsorship and donations binder, court cases related to venue, etc.)
• process ticket request forms
• Provide general office upkeep, which includes but is not limited to:
• order and refresh office supplies
• receive/sign for UPS/Fed-Ex deliveries
• prep spaces for meetings
• Provide support to Finance team by submitting final finance reports for shows, creating all show files and submitting venue invoices
• Organize charitable efforts and providing support on venue rentals
• Develop office systems, including venue accounting, on-boarding process for new employees, lost & found, charity donations, phone tree, IT-related systems
• Develop manual on office SOPs
• Develop venue templates for PowerPoint presentations, proposals, etc., in order to create distinct look for all outgoing venue correspondence
• Assist with venue projects when necessary
• Assist with comprehensive venue internship program
• Assist and support venue staff in any of their job functions, as needed
• Complete other duties as assigned
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Strong verbal / written communication, phone etiquette, computers (Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint) or similar programs.
• Ability to provide leadership, engage in positive interaction with staff and guests, prioritize, organize, motivate staff, problem solve, delegate, follow-up, communicate and diffuse possibly volatile situations with tact
• Ability to multi-task daily, be organized, detail oriented, self-driven, forecast issues and handle last minute projects to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Proficient typing skills required (ability to type 30 wpm)
• High school diploma required; college degree preferred
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of
Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the CO EPEWA, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpmjk0-35-172-223-30-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.