WHO ARE YOU?
An actions-oriented and organized thinker who is passionate about live music and the future of marketing and touring. You work effectively with cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-paced setting that is constantly evolving. You are forward thinking and can give answers before questions arise. You effectively communicate with others and bring people together around the common goal touring. You are detailed-oriented and adept at time management, you set realistic timelines and ensure tasks are completed on time.
Live Nation is seeking a highly organized individual with dynamic interpersonal skills who will assist in booking acts and marketing concerts and managing relationships in the live concert industry. In addition, this role will be instrumental in supporting the president of touring and festivals in scheduling, travel and expense.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Proactively manage a busy and complex calendar
• Schedule and coordinate meetings or other events as directed
• Use sound judgment and carefully ascertain the nature of incoming phone calls, accurately records messages, address issues on your own, and transfer calls as necessary. Follow up with callers regarding information requests.
• Proactively manage the workflow of the Executive, including meetings, correspondence, and milestones.
• Interface with internal and external stakeholders, vendors, and cross functional partners to define the execution of projects
• Assist with the development of Project Schedules, incorporating dates and times for decisions, availability of deliverables needs
• Coordinates, administrates and tracks show contracts, payments and other paperwork from beginning to end.
• Experience delivering programs of medium to high complexity
• Be a collaborative leader, capable of driving internal & external stakeholders to consensus while balancing projects needs with longer term relationship objective
• Lead with confidence and with little supervision
• Be able to build multiple decks for artist pitch presentations and extending contract offers
• An innate ability to establish relationships and cultivate effective collaboration across wide groups of people
• Ability to run numerous concurrent projects, partner with multiple customers, and build consensus
• Great communication that allows you to interact with a diverse set of partners
• Interpret business challenges, create process mapping, analyze potential improvements, and translate these into best practices and solutions
• Maintain the scheduling and calendaring 12 months in advance, complete expense reports, and take responsibility in the booking of travel and stay for the executive
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelor's degree in sports/entertainment management, business or related field is preferred
• 2-3 years of project management and live entertainment experience
• Proven ability to solve problems creatively
• Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
• Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
• Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
• Working knowledge of MS Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams), Slack and Concur
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1zj0e-3-238-199-4-42 in your application.