- Full Time
Event Services staff will work alongside all departments as a flexible position to assist in the Guest Experience at the venue.
• Assist with ingress of guests, and controlling access to non-public areas
• Assist with checking personal items as guests enter the venue
• Greet guests as they enter and leave the event.
• Check tickets and credentials to control access to designated areas.
• Look for ways to proactively assist guests to ensure they have an enjoyable experience by answering questions, resolving complaints, giving directions, etc.
• Help enforce venue policies and procedures.
• Secure assigned post locations.
• Partner with fellow employees at the end of show to close the venue- this may include collecting recyclables from the lawn and/or reserved section, picking up and properly storing event equipment such as lawn chairs, barricade, Etc.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Experience in customer service
• Strong strategic thinking and creative problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Acute sense of judgment, tact and diplomacy
• A strong-sense of teamwork
• Must be available to work nights, weekends, and holidays (June-October)
• Position requires constant walking and standing
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d935ym-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.