Event Manager is someone who is responsible for the day to day and event operations at Blossom Music Center in Cuyahoga Falls, OH. This includes but is not limited to de-winterization and winterization of the facility, managing event staff, reporting and maintaining incident logs, and on-site, day of show operations responsibilities.
• Manage all personnel and aspects of facility operations and maintenance, including but not limited to ongoing venue set-up and tear-down
• Responsible for setting and meeting staffing levels for each event
• Supervise part-time staff/supervisors and third party vendors, including but not limited to: Security, Maintenance, Medical, and Ushers
• Coordinate with multiple departments and vendors to facilitate effective onsite operations (ex: Sponsorship Dept, VIP Premium Seat Dept, concessions, and merchandise)
• Maintain, monitor, and record all incident reports. Investigation may include interviewing staff and attending arbitration hearings as necessary
• Work to provide a safe and enjoyable facility for guests and employees
• Investigate, resolve, and respond to guest related complaints as necessary
• Implementation and execution of all Live Nation policies, procedures, and programs
• Coordinate with and manage subcontractors and third-party vendors to ensure safe, efficient and successful events
• Develop, with Operations Manager, preventive maintenance procedures
• Support General Manager & Operations Manager as needed on projects and events
• Bachelor's degree in management preferred or experience in lieu of degree
• Minimum of two years experience as House/Operations Manager in a comparable division
Previous supervisory experience managing large numbers of employees, including Security, Ushers, Sub-Contractors
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyyv3q-3-234-244-105-42 in your application.