WHO ARE WE?
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
The Director of Premium Sales & Service is responsible for the long-term retention and growth of our full season, membership, group, and hospitality package members as well as other revenue-generating programs as added to the product portfolio. This will include the service, support and maintenance of assigned customer accounts and meeting all pre-determined individual and department sales and service performance goals. This sales position will be responsible for multiple amphitheater/ballroom/club retention sales within an assigned region.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Responsible for establishing, nurturing and maximizing positive relationships with existing members and annually renewing their full season memberships via all touchpoints- calls, emails, seat visits and events
• Design, present and execute annual proposals to existing premium clients and referrals
• Develop new business sales opportunities by generating referrals, prospecting, and upselling current accounts
• Meet and exceed specific levels of activity, appointments and revenue goals while exceeding the member expectation
• Serve as the venue sales ambassador in the community while partnering with the local Convention and Visitor's Bureau, Chambers of Commerce, Meeting Planners Associations, and similar type organizations
• Work in partnership with the Director of Regional Business Development as well as Sales Coordinator to cover specific shows to network with current and prospective guests to ensure the show experience is exceeding expectations
• Enter all pertinent customer interaction information in KORE/Salesforce.com for efficient reporting and historical data purposes
• Report directly to the Regional Director
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Bachelor's degree in sports/entertainment management, business or related field is required
• Five to ten years direct business to business sales experience, preferably in premium seat sales, sponsorship, media or sports marketing
• A proven track record in relationship building and networking skills with ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of an organization
• Demonstrated experience in managing sales funnel across multiple entertainment/sports properties with a sense of urgency, sometimes under a high level of pressure
• Self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit with hands-on approach towards retention of existing memberships
• Highly motivated, naturally assertive, with a positive attitude
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Prior experience with Archtics and KORE/Salesforce.com is a plus
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of
Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the CO EPEWA, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw861p-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.