Want to be part of a team where everyone makes a difference? Want to help people get into the music festivals they've always dreamed about? Want to take the next step in your career and help build a small team into their next level of greatness? Then look no further. Front Gate Tickets, the country's leading provider of Ticketing, Operations, RFID, and Marketing solutions to music festivals, is looking for a leader to join our team.
Front Gate Tickets is North America's leading software and operations provider for the festival market. We provide technical solutions for e-commerce ticketing, access control, data management, and fan engagement. We partner and run on-site operations for over 200 festivals each ear and are on a massive growth trajectory matched by no one in the industry. We do it for the fans! Front Gate is owned by Live Nation Entertainment and acts as Ticketmaster's festival arm in North America. We are located in Austin, TX.
Our Fulfillment team partners with teams across the organization to ensure that festival fans receive what they need to get in the gates at some of the largest music festivals in the world (EDC Las Vegas, Bonnaroo, ACL Fest, Governors Ball + many more). We play an instrumental role in delivering a world-class experience to hundreds of thousands of festival fans each year.
The Director of Fulfillment is responsible for overseeing fulfillment operations. This position is responsible for providing leadership and direction to ensure continuous improvement in service levels ensuring our fans are delivered world-class service. They are responsible for the direction of fulfillment team members, ensuring profit margins are maintained, fostering and maintaining positive vendor relationships, and working with other departments on technology enhancements to improve fulfillment operations.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO:
• Oversee, improve and maintain all aspects of organized and effective processes for order fulfillment
• Develop capacity planning and headcount requirements to support order volumes, including seasonal/temporary/part time labor and multi-shift operations
• Establish and manage metrics for all inbound and outbound activities
• Analyze current procedures and new ideas to improve current productivity and efficiencies and where possible, implement improvements
• Maximize order-processing efficiencies to meet and exceed Company targets for order turnaround, kitting accuracy, and cost reductions
• Streamline processes and procedures for all inbound, outbound and logistics activities
• Consult with Fulfillment Manager on creation of fulfillment schedules for all festival fulfillment projects
• Supply settlement related reporting to accounting
• Directly manage Fulfillment Manager and Warehouse Coordinator. Supervisory responsibilities include but are not limited to, overseeing scheduling of work and time off, reviewing performance goals, training and developing team members and overseeing safety procedures
• Oversee the resolution of escalated fulfillment issues as they arise
• Oversee the management of fulfillment inventory, including ticket stock, working within budgetary constraints
• Work with Product Managers on technology enhancements
• Implement ongoing technology enhancements and train staff on same
• Manage vendor relationships
• Monitor and report on fulfillment center activity and trends
• Maintain up to date understanding of rate charts for all carriers
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• 4 or more years' experience in fulfillment operations
• Leadership skills and experience in team management
• Forklift certification a plus
• Excellent communication skills, including presentation, written and listening
• Extremely well organized and works efficiently
• Strong attention to detail
• Comfort and experience interfacing with various levels of staff and management
• Proficiency with Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Business level fluency in English, both oral and written; Bilingual in Spanish a plus
• Knowledge of the viral nature of the live event industry and experience with the live event lifecycle
• Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Able to work in team environment
• Able to handle pressure and challenging situations
• Able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds unassisted
• Able to work in conditions that are not climate controlled
• Able to travel and work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends for extended periods of time
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Front Gate Tickets strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Front Gate Tickets will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommod
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx3e71-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.