Unity in Diversity
Our team members are as diverse as our music venues. With its owned/operated/managed venues, Live Nation Clubs and Theaters, a division of Live Nation Entertainment, is wide-ranging, including the legendary Fillmore venues and the intimate House of Blues clubs throughout the United States. Live Nation Clubs and Theaters is the country's preeminent group of intimate music venues, featuring superior sound and lighting technology in one-of-a-kind custom designed environments aimed to bring fans and artists together in unparalleled musical environments.
Our mission is to create a profitable and principled global entertainment company. To celebrate the diversity and brotherhood of world culture. To promote racial and spiritual harmony through love, peace, truth, righteousness and non-violence. Our venues bring fans as close to artists as possible and our aim is to create teams that are just as close.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Clubs & Theaters, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you, then please read on!
The Foundation Room Sales Manager is responsible generating Foundation Room Membership revenue by acquiring new sales and maintaining a consistent working relationship with current Foundation Room Members. The ideal candidate is resourceful and has a proven history of taking creative risks to enhance revenue.
What You Need:
Competencies and Skills Required:
Analysis and Decision Making
Basic MS Office Skills
Basic managerial finance
Planning and Organization
Basic food knowledge
Wine and liquor knowledge
• High School diploma
• Minimum of 5 years experience in sales
• Maintain a positive attitude
• Maintains objective viewpoint in all circumstances
• Maintains organization and focus on assigned tasks/goals
• Takes creative risks to enhance revenue
• Ability to sell a non-tangible product
• Thinks creatively to produce new possibilities in all areas
• Shows respect by considering the rights and dignity of others rather than self
• Communicates assertively in a non-aggressive, candid manner
• Able to maintain a flexible work schedule to accommodate business needs.
• College degree
What You'll Do:
• Actively solicit new business opportunities by conducting effective sales calls, make outside sales calls, presentations to potential clients, and conduct site inspections.
• Negotiate and close memberships.
• Generate revenue via prospecting new leads.
• Monitor change in all industries and develop strategies to sell memberships.
• Evaluate / identify potential business from existing and new clients.
• Actively retain current business opportunities and existing client base by conducting effective sales calls and conduct site tours.
• Prospect lapsed Members files on an ongoing basis for further renewals.
• Negotiate and close Renewing Memberships.
• Up-sell and create membership options that meet members needs.
• Achieve monthly / quarterly sales goals.
• Network with existing Members to develop referrals and maintain a high retention rate.
• Consistently entertain and work in Foundation Room to generate new business and maintain a good relationship with existing members.
• Create and maintain positive community relationships with local organizations.
• Attend local trade shows; participate in sales blitzes and other off-site sales efforts.
• Expertise in dealing with a VIP clientele.
• Consistent communication with the VIP Services Director and Concierge.
• Responsible for all marketing and execution of member events.
II. Sales Strategies and Reports:
• Effective communication of strategies, priorities and goals through sales meetings, performance appraisals, annual reviews and meetings with VP of Sales and General Manager.
• Maintain communication with all venues regarding potential business / clients.
• Ensure all accounting paperwork is accurate, responsible for collecting all membership monies, handling all invoices / receipts.
• Assist with any projects given by General Manager or VP of Sales.
• Comprehend all reports from Salesforce database.
III. Member Programming Events:
• Assist the Foundation Sales Coordinator in the creation of all Foundation Member programming events.
• Attend the member programming meetings.
• Ensure the RSVP's for programming events are accurately tracked by the Foundation Sales Coordinator. That there is open line of communication with the Foundation Room Chef and Foundation Room Managers regarding RSVP's and changes.
• Competitive compensation and bonus plans
• Professional career development
• Additional benefits
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the Live Nation Clubs and Theaters team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.