The Venue Marketing Coordinator, under guidance of the Venue Marketing Director will be responsible for multiple tasks that drive the success of marketing efforts for Live Nation's owned and operated venues across the United States. These tasks include updating show information across venue touchpoints (website, app, social), QC and updating of email automations, coordination and delivery of marketing assets supporting venue hospitality and ancillary products and arranging onsite venue execution for non-show related needs.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Assist Director, Venue Marketing in supporting venue priorities across their respective region including:
• Update venue website and app and maintain quality control (ensure show information is up to date, work with partners to ensure F&B, PSS & Special Event content is updated as necessary and represented)
• Execute fan communication plans to ensure key information reaches guests before each event via email, social, website and app
• Maintain & QC data extensions for venue email automations across all venues in their region
• Manually build and manage fan communications in case of emergency
• Assist in social publishing for show related needs – announce, presale, on sale
• Coordinate creative assets & delivery to venues for future show support
• Create and manage venue level creative assets for onsite & digital needs (monthly & weekly show calendars)
• Coordinate asset placement in digital video signage (concert vision, etc.)
• Coordinate approvals and execution of promotional sweepstakes
• Coordinate onsite activations to help drive name acquisition for future show marketing needs
• Work across PR, tour & regional marketing to coordinate onsite coverage for day of show marketing needs supporting radio partners, meet and greets, press photographers
• Coordinate house photographers and asset collection for respective venues
• Coordinate proper sponsorship placements as needed across digital, website, app, social, onsite signage
• Coding & processing of invoices as needed
• Day of show event coverage as necessary
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• 1-3 years of prior experience in event assisting/planning or marketing experience within an entertainment, sports or public assembly facility setting
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to professionally present marketing concepts and strategies to artist management.
• Work well in a team environment
• Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment while juggling multiple tasks.
• Strong Microsoft Office Suite, G-Suite skills
• Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, and multimedia management software
• Ability to learn and efficiently use project management software/tools
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time, and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from
Colorado. Similar positions located outside of
Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the CO EPEWA, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2n4k2-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.