WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, and collaborative. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you, please read on!
Reporting into the Director of Influencer Marketing, this influencer, live event, and pop-culture obsessed marketer will be responsible for helping manage creators and campaigns.
The Associate Project Manager will be helping lead an exciting new project involving sending influencers to live events to create unique and engaging content. They will coordinate assets and communication between key internal Live Nation parties and also between team leadership and external agencies, all with a goal of ensuring key business goals are met.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Manage project communication between internal and external teams
• Manage project timelines and ensure deadlines are met
• Facilitate access to Live Nation and external events for creators
• Plan and execute brand partnerships with talent. Route feedback and approvals
• Create case studies/wrap-reports
• Provide screenshots & campaign performance updates as requested
• Update tracking documents as needed
• Book travel for creators
• Process vendor and influencer invoices
• Assist in scheduling meetings & follow ups
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• 2-3 years of experience in Influencer Marketing and/or Client Servicing roles
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, or Communications
• Strong familiarity with social media marketing, specifically on TikTok, Instagram and Snapchat
• Understanding of the broader digital advertising and media buying landscape
• Ability to manage influencer talent on the ground and maintain professional composure
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite
• Willing to travel, work nights, weekends, all summer, festivals, winter, and holidays as needed
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkwnoq-3-92-28-52-42 in your application.