Company: Live Nation
Location: Farringdon, London
Reports to: Senior Management Accountant
Working Hours: Full Time
This role requires a proactive, self-motivated individual that has a methodical approach to problem solving and would like to work within and industry leading company.
Working within the General Ledger team, you will be responsible for reconciling both revenue and costs for Live Nation promoted shows. You will be interacting daily with other parts of the business, liaising with Tour Accountants, AP/AR, Ticketing and Marketing teams to successfully reconcile multiple shows of various sizes.
What it's like to work in the Team
Our team is made up of a diverse group of individuals, but we all share the same passion for putting our employees first. We have a fun and supportive atmosphere within the team where we each take real ownership of our responsibilities. We are dedicated to working as a team and so support each other to achieve results as a team.
Who you are
Competencies / Skills / Knowledge / Experience
• Previous experience working within an accounting function – AAT or Accounting Degree preferred. Whilst not essential, part qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA is desirable.
• Prior experience and confidence working with large data sets.
• Previous experience with project reconciliation / reconciliation work.
• Strong Excel skills, including Pivot tables / V Look ups etc.
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success
• Excellent communication skills
• Initiative and self-motivation
• Strong administration and time management
• Analytical with strong problem solving skills
What the role includes
• Prepare revenue reconciliation report for ticket sales, liaising with the Ticketing team, AR, GL, tour accountants and ticket agents to mitigate the financial risk of billing errors and misreported ticket sales
• Raise journals including deferred and released ticket revenues and liabilities, debt provisions, intercompany revenue eliminations, correction of misposts etc.
• Prepare balance sheet reconciliations, promptly investigate and resolve differences
• Reconciliation of show costs across multiple artists and various size events including journal creation and entry.
• Working within the wider Management Accounting function to assist with the show close process.
• Undertake any other duties as requested by the manager
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8zv7q-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.