Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Provides administrative support and data entry for the approval management team
• Maintain constant communication with Licensor partners to obtain speedy approvals
• Have working knowledge of all IP to ensure that any issues or blatant brand violations are addressed and remedied quickly
• Review all Production Cads/Line Sheets to ensure all items being submitted for approval follow correct branding, coding, and creative guidelines
• Keep and maintain an open line of communication between project managers and account coordinators to ensure all partners are kept up to date on status of pending approvals
• Ensures all artwork, legal lines, and applicable hangtag information is correct and up-to-date, and ensures that the creative departments are updated on the most current branding requirements
• Organize and maintain all submission, pre-production and TOP records and samples
• Ensure that all PP and TOP samples are received within the contractually mandated deadline
• Liaise between the brands and licensor to share/submit photos/comments as needed
• Other duties may be assigned in accordance with company needs
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• 2-4 years in sales support or administration for customers, preferably in the merchandising space.
• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
• Has demonstrated the ability to manage several important priorities at once.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel & PowerPoint), Knowledge of Adobe Suite also a plus, but not required.
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and childcare cash, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7bxvk-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.