• • Dallas, TX, USA
• Job Summary:
The ancillary sales team is a fun and unique position inside our venue. As a member of this team, you will be responsible for communicating to our guests about additional amenities that the venue has to offer, such as VIP Lounge access and lawn chair rentals. This team will work closely with the Guest Services Manager and Box office Manager to determine what offers will be available for each show, and how this will be communicated to our guests. It is the perfect position for someone who is detail oriented and enjoys working independently while still being part of a team.
• Greet all guests and assist in answering any questions they may have about the venue.
• Rent lawn chairs to patrons
• Selling all the various upsells offered at each event including, but not limited to, reserved lawn, fast lane, VIP club access, all-inclusive club access, and deck access
• Communicate daily concert promotions, upsells, and future ticket deals
• Assist Guest Services Manager in setting up and breaking down signs, tables, and tents as needed.
• Examine tickets or passes pre-purchased to determine authenticity, using criteria such as color or date issued.
• Maintain order and ensure adherence to safety rules.
• Handle cash and credit card transactions according to Live Nation's audit guidelines
• Balance out at the end of each shift with a supervisor
• Participate in post-show clean up including picking up and sorting trash, recycling, and compostable materials.
• Position requires constant walking, standing and occasional sitting in an outdoor environment in all weather conditions; lifting/carrying 25+ pounds.
• High school diploma/GED preferred.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must pass pre-employment background check.
• Must be highly motivated and able to work independently.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Acute sense of judgement, tact and diplomacy.
• Prior cash handling experience preferred
• Familiar with iPhone and iPad technology
• Attention to detail, quality and accuracy
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Outgoing, engaging, self-starter
• Enjoys interacting with guests
• Ability to work weekdays, weekends and holidays, including late evenings.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenationentertainment.com/careers/seasonal/to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj2k1b-3-236-170-171-42 in your application.