Workforce Strategy & Planning Manager
Santa Monica, CA
Summary of Position:
Reporting directly into the CHRO, Lionsgate has an immediate opening for an experienced Sr. Manager of Compensation and HRIS. This position will be responsible for the continued strategic planning, design, and implementation of the companywide compensation plans. In addition to the administration of salary, bonus and incentive plans, the role will conduct and participate in compensation surveys and provide advice on pay decisions and policies specific to our compensation-related programs. In addition, this position will oversee the Company's HRIS staff and systems ensuring that they continue to support all of Lionsgate's HR functions.
• Creating compensation policies and programs to support the development and maintenance of competitive salary ranges, conducting comprehensive benchmarking and survey analysis to ensure competitiveness of executive pay and programs to align with the company's business objectives, and will develop and distribute effective communication materials that enhance understanding and value of the program
• Establishing a rewards equity program to ensure internal equity and consistency, managing the annual Performance and Goal Management process and overseeing development of detailed job descriptions that are ADA compliant
• Managing the annual budgeting process pertaining to headcount, and overseeing the annual employee bonus and long-term incentive program
• Leading the HRIS team, responsible for the support and maintenance of the company's HR systems
• Support the CHRO in the preparation of employee agreement material for senior executive and the Board's Compensation Committee review
• Stay current on and share with the CHRO and HR team trends and important legislative changes related to the Company's compensation programs and policies
• Work on a variety of special projects as assigned by the CHRO
Experience & Skills:
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated team player; with a minimum of 5-7 years of experience in compensation or financial forecasting.
• Have demonstrated knowledge in planning, developing and maintaining salary ranges, incentive plans (both short & long-term including equity programs) and performance management trends
• The ideal candidate must be an excellent communicator and problem solver with the ability to multi-task, meet constantly changing deadlines, and possess excellent interpersonal skills
• Advanced computer skills, including mastery of Excel is essential
• Candidates must demonstrate a very high level of attention to detail, be very organized, and work well in a fast-paced environment
• A college degree in Human Resources, Business Management or related field is required, and CCP designation is strongly preferred
About the Company:
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space. A digital age company driven by its entrepreneurial culture and commitment to innovation, the Lionsgate brand is synonymous with bold, original, relatable entertainment for the audiences it serves worldwide.
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space.