Summary of Position
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for Global Paid Media Manager in our MPG Marketing department. This position will work with the Sr Manager, Director and SVP Director who oversee Global Paid Media & Analytics within the MPG Marketing Division.
• Develop, plan and execute strategic integrated media campaigns for theatrical, home entertainment & premium video on demand releases including Digital/Social, National/Local Television (Broadcast, Cable, Hispanic, etc.), Radio and Outdoor media.
• Assist in the development of media strategies and plans, utilizing competitive analysis and historical data
• Review, analyze and provide notes on detailed media schedules – Broadcast, Cable, Local TV, National/Local Radio, Puerto Rico TV/Radio, Digital, Social
• Work with Integrations Manager to develop, direct and execute on-air and radio integrations/sponsorships directly with Radio partners
• Assist in managing overall trafficking across all platforms inclusive of TV, Digital, and Social
• Work collaboratively with internal theatrical marketing disciplines to align media campaign strategies and efforts with larger marketing campaign
• Manage & grow Media Coordinator
• Work collaboratively with external media agencies and partners to effectively execute media campaigns
• Help oversee overall invoicing process and keeping track of budgets
• Provide support to the Media team as needed
Qualifications & Skills
• Minimum of 3+ years of experience working at a media agency and/or relevant industry experience (preferably entertainment industry experience)
• Ability to perform media math calculations
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to learn quickly and work well under pressure
• Ability to prioritize many different projects simultaneously
• Accuracy, attention to detail
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment and follow department protocol
• Experience managing a person/small team preferred
• Strong mathematical and analytical abilities
• Strong proficiency in MS Office required, specifically experience in creating detailed spreadsheets using Excel
About the Company
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space. A digital age company driven by its entrepreneurial culture and commitment to innovation, the Lionsgate brand is synonymous with bold, original, relatable entertainment for the audiences it serves worldwide.
Business Unit Overview
Motion Picture Group
Lionsgate's motion picture business is a consistent box office market share leader with films that have grossed more than $10 billion worldwide over the past six years. This leadership is driven by world-class talent relationships, a deep and renewable portfolio of iconic brands and franchises, and a diverse and balanced slate that is built to enhance consumer enjoyment of the theatrical experience but also has the flexibility to utilize a broad range of alternative release strategies as the opportunities to monetize films continue to expand. The creator, owner and distributor of great film brands including The Hunger Games, Twilight Saga, John Wick, Now You See Me, Knives Out, La La Land, Saw, Dirty Dancing and Monster's Ball, among many others, films released by Lionsgate and its predecessor companies have earned 129 Academy Award® nominations and 32 Oscar® wins.
In addition to its mainstream commercial releases, Lionsgate's Motion Picture Group includes specialty film distributor Roadside Attractions, an industry leader in award-winning prestige movies, Pantelion Films, the US market leader in Spanish-language releases, a top film production and distribution brand in the UK, and multiplatform distributor Grindstone Entertainment.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv1n80-52-90-49-108-42 in your application.